Location: London / Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Cathie Associates is a leading international geoscience and geotechnical engineering consultancy providing bespoke and objective solutions to the offshore and near-shore oil, gas and renewable energy industries. We bring focussed technical engineering expertise and practical construction support to our clients, ensuring a high-quality service and a range of cost-effective solutions.
With offices across Europe (Belgium, France, UK, Germany and Italy) and USA (Houston and Boston), we are planning for further international growth and expansion into new markets. We’re currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated people for our UK based team.
What are we looking for?
- Strong academic background with relevant degree in Geoscience or Engineering (preferably MSc)
- Strong willingness to learn new skills, challenge yourself and push the boundaries of your knowledge with help from your seniors
- Willingness to work offshore and in different environments outside of the office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Why Work for Cathie Associates?
- Supporting our people through development and varied work experience is fundamental to our culture, and we believe that giving our staff responsibility from an early stage in their career is key to this.
- We are a small team which enables our staff to benefit from variety in their day to day work, and maximum project exposure.
- We are proud to be an approved ICE training scheme provider, and mentor our staff through chartership in their relevant discipline (CEng, CGeol, etc)
- We’re dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and innovation, and encourage our staff to challenge the status quo to volunteer new ways of working, enabling us to continue leading our industry.
- As a Project Engineer you will have opportunities to work offshore, and in many project locations worldwide.
- We operate in a friendly office environment and we place importance on maintaining a positive and realistic work-life balance.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and flexible working hours.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com