Released on March 02, 2018
- Axial Soil Input: optional tension T Modifier: a layer specific T modifier is introduced which modifies the skin friction in tension for AxCap calculations and modifies the T output for the tension T-Z curves.
- A warning is presented below the AxCap output tables when a pile length dependent method is selected.
- The number of points for the T-Z, Q-Z and P-Y shape curves has been increased to 20.
- Improved layout of the Axial Soil tab, section ‘Other Axial Parameters’.
Released on April 19, 2018
- Fix for the issue where no output is presented after analysis (PY output for particular conditions: Y tables, Combined PY tables)
- Input files are read with utf-8 encoding, allowing better handling of symbols such as ‘∞’