As a dynamic geoscience, geophysical and geotechnical engineering consultancy specialising in marine geophysics and geotechnics, foundation engineering, pipelines, trenching and numerical analysis, Cathie Associates can offer fulfilling geoscience careers. We work primarily in the offshore oil, gas, and renewable energy industry for clients who design, install and operate offshore, nearshore and onshore facilities.
We bring a unique brand of technical geoscience, engineering expertise and practical construction support capability to our clients. We aim to provide a high quality, best practice service with an eye for practicality and constructability of all our solutions. Where appropriate, we aim to bring the latest knowledge and state of the art software to achieve cost-effective solutions without undue conservatism.
Our services are characterised by strong company values, and our firm determination to keep our commitment to our clients. Currently, Cathie Associates has more than 50 members of staff and we operate from offices in Belgium, France, UK, and more recently Germany and Italy. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our company values.
If you have expertise in geotechnics or geophysics and you’re interested in joining our team, please send your CV and accompanying letter with a clear indication of your geographical mobility to Careers. Please note that you must speak and write English as a minimum requirement.
2017 was a very busy year for Cathie Associates and we see this continuing into 2018. As a result, we have a number of vacancies across the business, which we will be looking to fill.
We are looking for talented engineers with different levels of experience, ranging from Project Engineer through to Director level to fill roles across the business including;
- Project Engineers and Senior Project Engineers (Geotechnical / Business Development) – London, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Senior Project Engineer/Business Development Coordinator – Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Project Engineer / Ingénieur de Projet Senior – Nanterre, France
- Graduate Geotechnical Engineer / Ingénieur géotechnicien débutant – Nanterre, France
- Senior Project Engineer/ Business Development Coordinator – Brussels, Belgium
- Finance and Administration Manager – Brussels, Belgium
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and respected geoscience, geophysical and geotechnical engineering consultancy please send your CV to